Terms and conditions
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name/log in.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- By using our services, you understand that all listings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, audio, or other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Welt Lighting site are the sole responsibility of the person or organization from whom such Content originated. Any information contained in Welt Lighting’s search results or advertisements, have been created by third party companies or individuals over whom Welt Lighting does not exercise control. Under no circumstances will Welt Lighting be liable in any way for any third party Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any third party Content posted, emailed, linked or otherwise made available via Welt Lighting’s site.
- You agree that Welt Lighting shall not be liable for your interactions with any third parties found on the Site or through the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, payment and delivery of goods, services, tickets, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. These dealings are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree that Welt Lighting is not responsible for any damage or loss incurred as a result of any such dealings.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Welt Lighting users.
- By posting materials to any area of Welt Lighitng.com or by otherwise making such materials available via the Welt Lighting website, you grant Welt Lighting and its designees a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such materials (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such materials into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed. We shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any such materials.
- You may not use the Welt Lighting service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any event data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, links and audio and video clips that you submit, post, and display on the Welt Lighting service. At our discretion, we will limit, modify or remove any materials we consider grossly offensive, lewd, unethical or immoral.
- To republish an article you must keep and display the credits, copyrights of pictures, renderings, drawings and clearly specify the source of the article.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Welt Lighting or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Welt Lighting.
- You may not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information that you do not have legal authorization to use. If you believe that through Welt Lighting Services your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please immediately notify us by using Contact Us link.
- Without limiting these Terms, under no circumstances shall Welt Lighting be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of god, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Welt Lighting members or sponsors.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Welt Lighting, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to, copyright laws).
Violating any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Welt Lighting privileges. While Welt Lighting prohibits such conduct and content on its website, you understand and agree that Welt Lighting cannot be responsible for the content posted on its website and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Welt Lighting service at your own risk.
All right, title and interest in and to the Welt Lighting Site and Services are and will remain the exclusive property of Welt Lighting. “Welt Lighting” and Welt Lighting logos, icons and other marks identifying Welt Lighting services or products are trademarks of Welt Lighting and may not be used without prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved to Welt Lighting.
Welt Lighting may modify these Terms from time to time, for any reason, and without notice. The most current version will always be available on the Welt Lighting website.